promote the educational process
Building sports facilities and premises for medical care yields the additional benefit of providing spaces for holding teaching seminars and educational events.
It also allows digital experts and teachers from Europe, mainly from French-speaking countries, to conduct live training sessions in Togo. The project can also facilitate the provision of technical equipment for telemedicine services.
- Analogue in-person instruction using local teachers in Togo
- Language teaching (30% illiteracy in Togo)
- Hygiene - Health Education
- Further vocational training, e.g., health care, technology, etc.
- German adult education centres and their learning programmes to serve as a role model for digital education offerings
- Scientific conferences held online involving experts from Togo and Europe
Support that matters
With your donation you support the Maximilian Reinelt Foundation project directly.